Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pictures from Dance Recital for the School of Fine Arts 2010!

My friend, Lucy, did "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" as her tap dance for the recital. It was a HIT! Her and her team have preformed twice at a nursing home, and have been in the paper. Salute to Lucy and her Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy......I mean... Girls!









In my ballet dance, we were water spirits, and we had big, long scarves as water.





























There were a lot of beautiful costumes that year!


















Mrs. Tara, my former jazz teacher, told us that in college, she was in control of her sorority's dance for a sorority dance competition. She said that the winning move was the one that my jazz class and I are doing above.







Mom tried to zoom in on certain pictures, but it was hard to get pictures when everyone was moving at the speed of light!














In Morgan's jazz dance, she was the lion from "The Wizard of Oz". Above you can see the whole "gang" posing for a picture!














4 comments:

  1. Please comment! I am aware that I mixed up "right and left", put it didn't come out the way I had it when I made it, so, sorry! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U ca subscribe for Blogger to send u Dance 4EVR blog posts by email!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blog about dancing?! You're a girl after my own heart! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! We miss u back in Teen Jazz World!

    ReplyDelete